- Oct 10, 2017 -
1. Because when using scissors, children need to keep their fingers separate and close together, so that the hands and fingers of the muscles to increase a lot of practice opportunities, can promote the child's hand small muscles flexible development. The hand small muscle also uses in the child to write, the painting, grasps the thing and so on.
2. Because the use of scissors, the child needs to use the eyes, hand to complete a task, so the scissors can also exercise the child's eye-and-hands coordination ability.
3. Helps to nurture your child's focus and patience. It is difficult to cut out the perfect pattern if the child's attention is distracted by the need to cut a pattern along the line to complete the focus.
4. Because scissors need children around two hands at the same time to use, for example, the child to cut out a TV show, then he must use the left hand to hold the picture of the TV show, the right hand with scissors cut. Doing so can foster a child's physical coordination.
- Use Of Scissors
- The Scholar And The Scissors
- Teach Children To Use Scissors For ...
- The Difference Between Casting Scis...
- Hairdressing Scissors Maintenance
- How To Pick A Good Pair Of Scissors
- The Question And Answer About The S...
- Analysis Of Scissors Blade Material
- Scissors Production Process
- Scissors And Folklore
- Fifty Years Ago, It Was The First P...
- China Tailor Scissors And Stationer...